Registration Process for K.C. Chiefs Youth Inc.
For an overview of our fees and what is covered please review our explanation of fees by clicking here
1. PERMISSION TO PARTICIPATE: I, the parent/guardian of the above-named participant hereby acknowledge that my child is in good general health and I give my approval for my child to participate in any and all K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. national, regional, league/conference, association and team/squad activities, including transportation to and from the activities by a licensed driver with proof of insurance.
2. INTENT TO INFORM: I acknowledge that I am fully aware of the potential dangers of participation in any sport and I fully understand that participation in tackle football and/or flag football may result in SERIOUS INJURIES, PARALYSIS, and PERMANENT DISABILITY AND/OR DEATH. Furthermore, I fully acknowledge and understand that protective equipment does not prevent all participant injuries, and therefore I do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the league and K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc., and any and all organizers, sponsors, supervisors, participants, and persons transporting the above-named participant to and from activities, from any claim arising out of any injury to my/our child whether the result of negligence or for any other cause.
3. EMERGENCY MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION: I hereby grant my permission for any and all emergency medical/dental treatment and/or first aid to be administered to my child/participant, including authorizing any medical treatment facility/hospital to administer emergency treatment, for any illness/injury/accident resulting from participation in any and all K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. activities.
4. EQUIPMENT RESPONSIBILITY: I agree to assume full responsibility for any and all equipment issued to my child and I agree to promptly return, upon request, the equipment issued to my child in as good condition as when received except for normal wear and tear. If I fail to adhere to this policy, I will be responsible for the replacement cost of such equipment.
5. INSURANCE DISCLOSURE: I am aware that the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. carries group accident insurance which is considered secondary or excess for medical purposes to any and all valid insurance I possess is considered primary insurance. Furthermore, I agree to notify in writing the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. of any medical claim as a result of participation in K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. as soon as reasonably possible. I understand that any registration fee paid does not constitute a direct premium for insurance and that a deductible(s) may apply.
6. SCHOLASTIC VERIFICATION: I hereby stipulate that either my child is scholastically fit and will adhere to all rules and regulations therein. Furthermore, I hereby authorize my child’s school to release school grades, report card results, and any and all other pertinent scholastic information to the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. in order to comply with league requirements.
7. FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: I hereby stipulate that I have been advised by the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. of my rights, if any, to a refund in accordance with the refund policy.
8. COMMUNICATION AND PROMOTIONAL CONSENT: As a condition to my child’s participation, I hereby consent to receive communications via email, text and mail from K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. and its partners. I understand that the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. does not sell its contact lists and communications sent may contain program information as well as special offers and may be opted out of by following the instructions in the email or via written request to the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. Furthermore, I hereby grant to the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. the absolute right and permission to make, reproduce, broadcast or otherwise use participant’s name and likeness, any photographs, films, videos, recordings, or other depictions or images in whatever form or media in connection with participation in the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. throughout the universe in perpetuity and in any and all advertising and promotion materials, in any manner or media whatsoever for purposes of art, advertising, editorial, trade or promotion or any other purpose whatsoever. To the extent that any benefit accrues or may accrue to the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc., I hereby and forever waive any interest in or claim to such benefits and acknowledge that the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. is under no obligation to exercise any rights granted herein.
9. ADULT CODE OF CONDUCT:
In order to uphold the goals of the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. and ensure that all participants have the benefit of a safe and fun learning environment, all parents and guardians including other adults and attendees of the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. events, including but not limited to practices, competitions, fundraising events, and banquets, must behave accordingly in a respectful, courteous and sportsmanlike manner at all times.
Any adult who is using alcohol, tobacco or non-prescription drugs and/or appears intoxicated at a K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. event, and/or who is flagrantly rude, attempts to intimidate, verbally abuse, heckles, taunts, ridicules, boos, throws objects and/or uses vulgarity or profane language/gestures with an official, coach, volunteer, staff member, participant or other event attendee, must receive a verbal warning and/or be asked to leave a K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. event. The K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. may also provide a written warning to the individual regarding the misbehavior. The adult’s children may also be removed from the event. Any adult who commits one of the above-stated offenses a second time will be banned from any and all K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. events for a period of one year from the date of the second offense and their children may also be removed from the program(s) for that time period.
Any adult who physically assaults an official, coach, volunteer, staff member or participant or threatens grave bodily harm may be banned from any and all K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. events for one year from the date of the offense and their children may also be removed from any and all K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. programs for that same period of time. After the ban has expired, if the individual commits another offense of the adult code of conduct, the individual will be permanently banned from any and all K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. events and the individual’s children may also be permanently removed from any and all K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. programs.
10. USE OF OUR NAME AND LOGO: I hereby understand and acknowledge that I will not use any of the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. logos or artwork including any name referencing the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. The K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. strictly prohibits any parent (all relatives), coach, retailer, vendor, or player from using our name or logos to create marketing material, spirit wear, merchandise, and individual teams.
11. ADHERENCE TO THE K.C. CHIEFS YOUTH ATHLETIC INC. RULES AND PROCEDURES: I hereby understand and acknowledge that as a parent/guardian of the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. participant it is my responsibility to comply with all rules and regulations stipulated, adopted or recognized by K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. or any of its member leagues and understand that any non-compliance with any and all rules and regulations may be cause for discipline and/or dismissal of the participant, myself, and/or any spectators or other persons affiliated with myself as the parent/guardian and the participant. I further understand that the participant must meet K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. age and/or weight requirements on their official certification date as established by the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. without exception and that the decision of the weigh master is final. I agree to furnish an authentic certified copy of a birth certificate of the participant to the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. officials and understand that valid proof of age, a current calendar year’s signed sports physical, participant contract and parental consent, a current year grade verification form, and any other necessary forms must be presented by date of certification in order to participate further in K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. activities.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICY: I hereby understand and acknowledge that all civil disputes between the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. and any and all affiliated parties will be subject to binding arbitration in the locale of the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. office in Liberty, MO in accordance with Missouri law under the guidelines and rules of the American Arbitration Association. I hereby agree that this binding arbitration shall be in lieu of any litigation by and between myself, the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. and any and all affiliated parties. I also understand and agree that if I contest any decision or ruling of the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. and seek other recourse, that I will reimburse the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc. for all legal fees and expenses it reasonably incurs. If any portion of this form shall be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
RULES & REGULATIONS - By allowing my child to participate on any team within the K.C. Chiefs Youth Athletic Inc., I hereby stipulate that I have read and fully understand and voluntarily agree to all of the above.
If you agree to abide by the rules and regulations outlined above please click "Accept" to proceed to player registration form.
*If you would like to make payment today please click "Pay Here" (below) after Registering.
Tackle Football: $450
Flag Football: $200